Premium Series 150M Awning Window
FUNCTIONAL & ATTRACTIVE
Awning windows are functional and attractive. The Awning windows are a perfect addition to areas of your home where you are looking for more ventilation and protection from the outdoor elements.
- A – 3 1/4″ welded frame combines with a variety of mouldings and extensions
- B – Multi-Chambered Fusion Welded Frame for optimal strength and performance
- C – Accessory Ready Groove
- D – Slim Profile Sash
- E –
Double (7/8″) and Triple (1 3/8″) glass options available for optimum efficiency
- F – Dual durometer inside and outside, and premium heavy duty butyl adhesive, giving a full perimeter seal bond.
- G – Aluminum Reinforcement
- H – Weather Stripping and Bulb seal for superior seal
Multi-chambered, fusion-welded frame and sash
Excellent for thermal resistance and prevention of heat loss. VWD Windows are extruded in 3 ¼” frame depths for extra rigidity, strength and thermal properties and are used in Replacement and New Construction Applications
Metal Reinforced – Built to last.
The window’s structure is reinforced at the operator, keeper and along the sash stile.
Rust Resistant Fasteners and Hinges
Stainless steel screws and rust resistant hinges are designed for a lifetime of use.
Offered as an option, polyurethane foam insulation is injected into the frame and sash of each window.
Single, Double, Even Split, Quarter Half Quarter, Bay 3, Bow 5